It’s time to shake off those winter blues and jazz up your next event at one of these 10 new Philly venues. Bonus: They might just help you forget the dreary outdoors.
Courtesy of Visit Philadelphia
- Dilworth Park A brand-new park with a fountain, space for tents and cafes? Say no more. Leslie Knope would be proud.
Deets: Tented events for 4,500 reception style and 1,500 seated. Other options available. Catering from Brûlée Catering and Garces Catering.
Courtesy of Peggy Baud-Woolsey
- La Peg Housed in one of our favorite Philly buildings, this French restaurant also boasts a beer garden. Give us all the mussels and beer, please.
Deets: 8,835 square feet with space for 130 seated guests.
Courtesy of New Liberty Distillery
- New Liberty Distillery Whiskey and events. You can’t go wrong.
Deets: Stephen Starr Events is the events and catering partner for this venue that holds 500 for receptions.
Courtesy of The Rittenhouse Spa & Club
- The Rittenhouse Spa & Club – Hair by Paul Labrecque Stress will be a point of zero concern after group massages, facials and manis.
Deets: Spa cuisine served in a 15,000-square-foot space, with a health club, pool and outdoor deck and lounge.
Courtesy of The Yachtsman
- The Yachtsman Erase winter for just a few hours in this Hawaiian tiki bar. Don’t forget the requisite umbrella in your drink.
Deets: Room for 50 guests in this 1,500-square-foot space with a full sound system and projector.
Courtesy of Marriott International, Inc.
- Courtyard Philadelphia Lansdale A well-known brand with some spectacular surprises.
Deets: 135 guest rooms, six floors and 3,600 square feet of meeting space.
Courtesy of Istanbul Restaurant & Lounge
- Istanbul Restaurant & Lounge Chow down on authentic Mediterranean and Turkish fare without the 14-hour flight.
Deets: A plethora of options here. Conference room—30 guests; banquet hall—90; café lounge—40; dining room—74; and bar—60.
Courtesy of Aqua Vitae Institute
- Aqua Vitae Institute This bartending school gives you the chance to sip on cocktails and impress your friends later. Definitely a winner.
Deets: The 3,300-square-foot venue holds 80 people and features two full bars, a wine and craft beer room, a kitchen and conference room.
Courtesy of Chhaya Cafe
- Chhaya Cafe Perfect place for a brunch meeting. Say no more.
Deets: Space for 50 with 1,800 square feet of space and an outdoor area that holds 10.
Courtesy of Sarah's Place
- Sarah’s Place A classic dive bar replete with old vinyl floors. Add some soul music and you have the perfect venue.
Deets: Full bar and food menu, space for 50 and 1,600 square feet. Outside catering available.