Set to debut on December 15, 2021, Montage Big Sky is centrally located within Big Sky’s 3,530-acre Spanish Peaks enclave and features 139 guest room suites with a mountain modern design and 39 residences.
The new property offers groups 12,870 square feet of meeting and event space that accommodates 10 to 400 guests, as well as three outdoor entertainment lawns. A big highlight for breaks from meetings and days off is the ski-in, ski-out access to 5,850 skiable acres at Big Sky Resort.
Resort Amenities & Activities
All ages will enjoy the recreation room with a bowling alley, arcade games, darts and more along with an indoor lap pool, family swimming pool, and fitness center. Added bonuses are Spa Montage, ski lockers and skier services and the children’s program, Paintbox. The property also features Powder Park, an outdoor recreation space with a 450-foot tubing hill, snow play and snow bike area, and designated area for less experienced skiers and snowboarders seeking a little experience or warm-up before hitting the slopes.
Located only 45 minutes from Yellowstone National Park, the resort also has direct access to Spanish Peaks Mountain Club’s 18-hole Tom Weiskopf-designed golf course and to destination excursions like hiking, Nordic skiing, fat biking, and fly-fishing at one of the three world-renowned rivers nearby.
Montage Big Sky has six dining venues that can be enjoyed by groups, leisure travelers, residence owners and the local community.
- Cortina – An elegant signature restaurant where the flavors of northern Italy meet the seasonal bounty of Montana.
- Alpenglow – A lobby bar named after Big Sky Country’s pink-hued sunsets
- The Living Room – A living room-inspired lounge featuring bourbon high tea service and a roaming raclette cart during après hour.
- Backcast Bar & Grill – An après ski eatery that pays homage to Montana’s ranch culture.
- Beartooth Pub & Rec – Wood-fired pizzas, classic pub fare and local craft beers are paired with bowling, classic arcade games and darts.
- Wildflower Market – A marketplace for coffee, gourmet picnic fare, novelty sweets, and local artisan goods.